Senior GIS Specialist - Rocklin, California - Rocklin, CA
Position Title: Senior GIS Specialist
Location: Rocklin, CA
Growing Environmental Consulting, Landscape Architecture, and Land Planner Services firm actively seeks full-time Senior GIS Specialist to join our dynamic team in Rocklin, CA.
The ideal Senior GIS Specialist will have at least five years of advanced GIS experience, problem-solving, and possess an interest and capability in business development to further expand our firms GIS services.
Senior GIS Specialist Qualifications:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in GIS, Geography, Environmental Science or a related field and a minimum of five years of experience.
- Proficiency in ArcMap 10.x is required, as well as experience in AutoCAD and the integration of CAD data into GIS.
- Working knowledge of GPS data collection and processing methods and experience operating Trimble GPS units is preferred.
- Scripting and database development is strongly preferred.
- Previous project lead and marketing experience preferred.
- Candidate must have excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills; must be able to work independently as well as in a team; manage deadlines on multiple... View Full Description
Critical Need Jobs
Browse other CAD Jobs in California
Browse all CAD Jobs in California